Zippin has developed the next generation of checkout-free technology enabling retailers to quickly deploy frictionless shopping in their stores. We use AI, machine learning, and sensor fusion to create the delightful consumer experience: banishing checkout lines and self-scanners for good, and letting shoppers zip in and out with their purchases.
Founded by industry veterans from Amazon, SRI, and VMware with deep backgrounds in retail technology, AI, and computer vision, Zippin is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised venture funding from top tier VCs. For more information, visit www.GetZippin.com
We are looking for ambitious, intelligent, and hard-working team players with a strong sense of ownership, to join us in shaping the future of commerce. You will build and own large scale video management and streaming infrastructure at Zippin.
• Strong software engineering experience in programming languages such as C, C++, Python, and NodeJS
• Experience building and deploying services using WebRTC and signaling protocols
• Solid understanding of Gstreamer, video codecs and streaming technologies
• Passion for learning and building cutting-edge applications
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of seven years of work experience