Zippin has developed the next generation of checkout-free technology enabling retailers to quickly deploy frictionless shopping in their stores. We use AI, machine learning, and sensor fusion to create the delightful consumer experience: banishing checkout lines and self-scanners for good, and letting shoppers zip in and out with their purchases.
Founded by industry veterans from Amazon, SRI, and VMware with deep backgrounds in retail technology, AI, and computer vision, Zippin is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised venture funding from top tier VCs. We are the very first startup to launch a checkout-free store (https://www.fastcompany.com/90220566/zippin-is-first-amazon-go-rival-to-open-an-automated-checkout-store).
We are looking for ambitious, intelligent, and hard-working team players with a strong sense of ownership, to join us in shaping the future of commerce. You will design, develop, and own automated tests, test plans, and frameworks for Zippin systems and services.
• Experience developing scalable automated tests using Python and Shell scripting
• Experience in testing of software and hardware systems
• Attention to detail and passion for learning new tools and technologies
• Experience in troubleshooting issues and performing root cause analysis
• Good understanding of Linux fundamentals and system performance monitoring
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience