Due to the accelerated growth rate of our business at ZoomRx, we are keen to bring on board an experienced Manager with substantial exposure to leading large teams. This person will be responsible for leading the Business Analysis team at our Chennai office. Our work for the Healthcare industry is designed keeping data analytics, innovation and latest technology in mind. We design from scratch, leading-edge market research solutions to help the world’s biggest bio-pharmaceutical companies answer questions no one else can.
To this end, if you believe you have (i) the proven experience, skills, and knowledge gained from working in the management consulting space (ii) the drive and passion to innovate, build and create new lines of business (iii) the ability to inspire and lead people to be members of high-performing teams, that are focused on delivering world-class solutions to clients, then, we want to hear from you and you’re going to want to speak with us!
This position will be based out of our Chennai office.
What does your day look like as a Manager at ZoomRx?
- You will be responsible for long-term client relationship management, working with drug commercialization teams at top pharma and biotech companies to understand and manage their complex business needs
- You will lead teams in designing and executing custom market research and data analytic studies, ultimately providing the clients’ senior management teams with high-value strategic insights
- You will play a leadership role for the ZoomRx business analysis team, contributing to individual team member growth and overall team success
- In addition to managing relationships with existing clients, you will also engage clients in business development discussions, expanding existing relationships and creating new ones
What makes your role at ZoomRx unique?
- You will build and nurture long-term relationships with bio-pharmaceutical clients, playing the role of a thought-partner, in the quest for the most innovative therapies the industry has to offer
- You will have wide-reaching creative control and potential to take decisions, internally at ZoomRx that must prominently resonate with our clients
- You will leverage your experience, passion, innovation to further the brand and impact of ZoomRx via the Business Analysis team and its every deliverable
- You will own the role of a coach and mentor for all members of the Business Analysis team, instilling and demonstrating ZoomRx cultural values, enabling and encouraging high quality and standard of work, train and sustain high-performing teams
What makes ZoomRx unique?
- We support our clients through their entire business lifecycle; we provide market intelligence that helps them launch new therapies, optimize promotional efforts, defend against competitive pressure, shape marketing strategies, make acquisition decisions, and much more
- We are vertically integrated with our own business consulting team, cutting edge technology platform and robust community of health care professionals who contribute to our research. This enables us to provide our clients with highly tailored, fast, effective solutions that place us ahead of our competitors
What do successful Manager candidates usually look like?
- Exemplary client management skills and extensive experience in business analysis, strategic consulting and solutioning, market research, or similar analytically-grounded disciplines
- Adept in encasing and presenting data, facts and insights, and interacting effectively and successfully, with different personalities
- Creatively inclined in thought to quickly articulate and navigate new challenges and develop an effective and innovative solution
- Excellent presentation skills and expertise in constructing analytically-robust, data-driven strategic stories
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and lead teams effectively
- Expertise in the biopharmaceutical industry is an added advantage
- A degree in a quantitative field and/or life-sciences