Accounting - Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist
We're growing, and we're excited to offer this opportunity. At Zoom we take great care in cultivating the careers of our employees. We offer training and room for growth because we recognize that career advancement is a large part of job satisfaction. For those who meet these requirements, a challenging environment with plenty of opportunity awaits.
Zoom maintains a healthy corporate culture that values the contributions of our employees. Superior customer service are our hallmarks. We go out of our way to ensure that we’re responsive to our customer’s needs and our employees are rewarded accordingly.
As a fast-growing industry leader, our customers are assured that Zoom’s service is unparalleled. Our Technicians are some of the most highly trained individuals in the business. Zoom’s name stands apart as a caring employer that provides sound opportunities to advance within the company.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Process invoices and customer payments
- Compile the sales data and productivity reports to generate company reports
- Review all requests for credit
- Review all past-due accounts and track their payment progress
- Make phone contact with all past due accounts and generate the necessary written notice to the customer
- Verifying the accuracy and performing tracking of material purchase orders
- Posting and Payment of approved Supplier (vendor) bills
- Posting and Payment of approved Subcontractor bills
- Posting and Payment of approved general operating bills
- Generating payments for all licenses, permits and filing fees
- Payroll and Employee Reimbursements.
In addition, the following Duties and Responsibilities will be required:
- Effectively manage incoming calls
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Hours & Work Schedule
Full-time and Part-time Available
What kind of people are hired for this position?
Those who are organized, have attention to detail, and who genuinely like helping solve problems.
- Organizational skills
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Familiarity Quickbooks Financial Software
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Our people mean everything to us and we only recruit the best.
We offer superior benefits that are unmatched in our industry, including:
- Bonus Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Gatherings
- Company Mobile Phone & Tablet
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Recognition & Rewards
- Positive Team Atmosphere