Experienced Marketing Coordinator
We're growing, and we're excited to offer this opportunity. At Zoom we take great care in cultivating the careers of our employees. We offer training and room for growth because we recognize that career advancement is a large part of job satisfaction. For those who meet these requirements, a challenging environment with plenty of opportunity awaits.
Zoom maintains a healthy corporate culture that values the contributions of our employees. Superior customer service are our hallmarks. We go out of our way to ensure that we’re responsive to our customer’s needs and our employees are rewarded accordingly.
As a fast-growing industry leader, our customers are assured that Zoom’s service is unparalleled. Our Technicians are some of the most highly trained individuals in the business. Zoom’s name stands apart as a caring employer that provides sound opportunities to advance within the company.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
- Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
- Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
In addition, the following Duties and Responsibilities will be required:
- Effectively manage incoming calls
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Hours & Work Schedule
What kind of people are hired for this position?
Those who are organized, have attention to detail, and who genuinely like helping solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional).
- Proficient in G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, and Chats), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM software.
- Familiar with Photoshop and video editing.
- Adept at social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Infusionsoft experience is a PLUS
*Each location is independently owned and operated