Service Coordinator- Customer Service
We're growing, and we're excited to offer this opportunity.
At Zoom we take great care in cultivating the careers of our employees. We offer training and room for growth because we recognize that career advancement is a large part of job satisfaction. For those who meet these requirements, a challenging environment with plenty of opportunity awaits.
Zoom maintains a healthy corporate culture that values the contributions of our employees. Superior customer service are our hallmarks. We go out of our way to ensure that we’re responsive to our customer’s needs and our employees are rewarded accordingly.
As a fast-growing industry leader, our customers are assured that Zoom’s service is unparalleled. Our Technicians are some of the most highly trained individuals in the business. Zoom’s name stands apart as a caring employer that provides sound opportunities to advance within the company.
At Zoom, our Service Coordinators are the life-blood of our business. Everything starts with them. Customers get their first impressions of Zoom the moment the telephone call is answered. Service Coordinators at Zoom are engaged and compassionate to our customers needs. Their goals are to answer each call swiftly, empathize with the customer, gather information about the service request, enter that information into our software system, and then quickly dispatch a technician to the site of the drain emergency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Schedule & communicate with technicians to meet customer requirement
- Assign work orders based on priority to the available work force
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Hours & Work Schedule
Full-time and Part-time available
What kind of people are hired for this position?
We want Service Coordinators who care about their customers and who genuinely like helping solve problems. We hire NICE people!
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with dispatch practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Our people mean everything to us and we only recruit the best.
We offer great benefits and opportunities to grow with us:
- Bonus Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Gatherings
- Company Mobile Phone & Tablet
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Recognition & Rewards
- Positive Team Atmosphere
*Each location is independently owned and operated