Commercial Sales Agent
We're growing, and we're excited to offer this opportunity.
At Zoom we take great care in cultivating the careers of our employees. We offer training and room for growth because we recognize that career advancement is a large part of job satisfaction. For those who meet these requirements, a challenging environment with plenty of opportunity awaits.
Zoom maintains a healthy corporate culture that values the contributions of our employees. Superior customer service are our hallmarks. We go out of our way to ensure that we’re responsive to our customer’s needs and our employees are rewarded accordingly.
The Company primarily uses Commercial Sales Agents to generate new commercial accounts that provide sales for install, maintenance and service work.
Our Commercial Sales Agents are more than just salespeople. They have had training on the specific work that they are selling. This is what distinguishes our company and you from much of our competition. You are paid a flat [base] salary based on your demonstrated sales performance and your proven record of generating new revenue producing commercial accounts.
In addition, our Company pays you a commission on all qualified sales. We strive to provide an incentive to make a quality sale that benefits the customer, the company and the Commercial Sales Agent.
As a fast-growing industry leader, our customers are assured that Zoom’s service is unparalleled. Our Technicians are some of the most highly trained individuals in the business. Zoom’s name stands apart as a caring employer that provides sound opportunities to advance within the company.We are committed to putting the necessary capital based upon an agreed budget to run a great company. This includes the necessary marketing and training of our Commercial Sales Agents. We’d give you preferred access to all our existing clients to maximizing our cross-marketing reach. Our use of quarterly newsletters professionally written with the marketing people we work with to generate new sales leads.
At Zoom, our Commercial Sales Agents are the life-blood of our business. Everything starts with them. Commercial Sales Agents at Zoom are engaged and compassionate to our customers needs. Their goals are to address each customers needs swiftly, empathize with the customer, gather information about the potential issues at hand, offer a solution to the customer's issues and provide a proposal so the customer can review their options.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The primary focus is selling Zoom as the provider of all the drain and sewer products and services based upon the leads the marketing campaign is generating.
- Find and create new sales leads from networking with our target audience.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- We also expect you to create referral leads by building relationships with real estate companies, architects, contractors, apartment and hotel management companies, restaurants, medical centers and industrial and pharmaceutical companies.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Be accountable to meet or exceed the objective standards and perform according to the Commercial Sales Agent Manual which we will train you on.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
Hours & Work Schedule
This is a full time position.
What kind of people are hired for this position?
We want Commercial Sales Agents who care about their customers and who genuinely like helping solve problems. We hire NICE people!
- The demonstrated ability to learn and apply all the training programs we provide so that the result is quality sales
- Deliver relationships with new commercial clients that result in new business. This includes commercial and install work sold by any Zoom team member.
- On products and services that you are empowered to sell, you are expected to hit the associated sales goals and close rate.
- Work with Sales Manager to create new marketing initiatives, and make sure the agreed upon Marketing initiatives are being executed to company standards.
- Dedicate the time and energy to improve your performance through the required software and paperwork process that allow us to do job tracking and to reward you appropriately.
- Introduce all new customers to the Zoom family through introduction to owners and/or arranging for a “meet and greet”
- Handle customer complaints from your accounts by tracking them and reporting the resolution to your Sales Manager.
- Be willing to be coached on your Sales, Operational and Technical skills to maximize your performance.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Our people mean everything to us and we only recruit the best.
We offer great benefits and opportunities to grow with us:
- Bonus Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Company Gatherings
- Company Mobile Phone & Tablet
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Recognition & Rewards
- Positive Team Atmosphere