ZOOM+Care is seeking Administrative Support Professionals looking to grow into Medical Billing Associates!
If you’re a creative problem solver who loves the thrill of the chase and enjoys working in a fast-paced growth environment, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. We’re looking for entry-level Billing Associates with excellent problem solving skills. You’ll play an integral role in Zoom’s success by assisting the billing team with payment posting, researching balances, credentialing, and licensing. We look forward to hearing from you!
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Post payments, and reconcile desktop deposits and electronic funds
- Research and resolve credit balances, and post refunds
- Interpret ICD & CPT coding
- Perform patient collections activities, including courtesy calls on past due accounts
- Provide customer service
- Process medical records requests
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and across multiple departments
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Ability to easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Dedication to continuous performance improvement
- Exciting compensation package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.