We’re hiring a storyteller to write for people and search engines.
First and foremost, you’re a writer. You’re ready to tackle any topic and confidently write content that is both cohesive and compelling. You’re a conversationalist - your stories spark joyful discussion and you are not afraid to dive in and be a part of the dialogue on social media. You write for robots too - you know how search engines contextualize your work and you make sure your writing is optimized for maximum visibility. Maybe you know your way around Photoshop, maybe you have an eye for the perfect Instagram post, but writing is your passion and your purpose, and you’re ready to push your skills to the next level.
At ZOOM+Care, you will create content - for landing pages, blogs, email newsletters, and more - that inspires, delights, and educates our followers about relevant topics and how ZOOM+Care is disrupting the status quo of healthcare. You’ll engage with our fans and followers, inciting excitement and engagement across social media platforms, while maintaining the Zoom voice and following an established playbook for delighting our patients.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Create, edit, and share content that addresses our target audiences’ desires and concerns, in order to build awareness, increase engagement, and drive site traffic.
- Ensure a consistent voice, tone, and style across platforms that aligns with Zoom’s brand guidelines.
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing Manager to build and manage a content/editorial calendar that speaks to a qualified audience across blogs, email blasts, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and more.
- Evaluate metrics for published content and adjust to improve engagement and/or rank.
- Identify opportunities to repurpose/optimize/leverage existing content to ensure maximum reach and longevity.
- Analyze and report to the Digital Marketing Manager on trends in social media engagement; monitor the competition, and identify new opportunities.
- 2+ years experience planning and writing SEO ready content for blogs, websites, etc.
- 2+ years experience and superior knowledge in social media landscape, including best practices, trends, and toolsets.
- 1 year experience in a marketing position (experience writing for marketing purposes preferred).
- Experience with SEO tools like Moz, Yoast, or similar
- Experience with crafting email blasts and utilizing tools like Act-On, Mailchimp, or similar
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or equivalent
- Video editing skills
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
- Please submit your resume, along with your professional writing samples.