We’re hiring an experienced Data Architect!
We are looking for a Data Architect to design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data. As a Data Architect, you will work with a team with the charter of bringing all of the company’s existing data assets into a structured, well-organized, and governed data lake. You’ll manage to bring all of the company’s existing data assets into a structured, well-organized, and governed data.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, shipping innovative and compelling features rapidly, you'll knock it out of the park. Healthcare industry experience is not required; we are looking for people who know how to deliver data solutions. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your skills and sharing the ZOOM+Care vision.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 38 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Direct and proven working experience with data management concepts and activities including an understanding of industry best practices for Data Sourcing, Key Data Elements, Data Quality Management, Metadata, and Enterprise Data Management Policy, Process, and Procedures.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external, HIPPA regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Organizes data at the micro level, data models, for a new application.
- Provides a logical data model as a standard for the golden source and for consuming applications to inherit.
- Provides a logical data model with elements and business rules needed for the creation of DQ rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of data streaming, big data, distributed data, database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.