We’re hiring an experienced QA Engineer to join our technology team!
If you’re an experienced QA Engineer with at least 3 years of experience and you are looking for your next challenge, then ZOOM+Care could be the right next step for you. You would be ensuring the quality of new and existing software and configurations, including validation of proprietary and third-party software. Immerse yourself in resolving issues related to our EMR, and ensure compliance with HIPAA, PCI, industry best practices and ZOOM+Care’s tech accountabilities for data security and privacy for all software and technology systems.
We are growing rapidly and part of your role will be supporting all ZOOMWare needs including configuring the needs of new labs or new clinics as well as supporting existing clinics. You will find a rewarding blend of problem solving and planning for new situations to stay on the forefront of healthcare and technology. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional learning and development while building a strong, balanced quality engineering team.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a super-fun and innovative technology team that is focused on professional and personal growth.
- Collaborating across a diverse team of technologists, designers, business customers and product owners to ensure ZOOM+ delivers high quality software solutions to market.
- Be apart of a company on the cutting edge of American Healthcare.
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of expertise across unit, integration, system and regression testing
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with version control (*GIT a plus)
- Experience with TDD, cloud technologies (*AWS a plus), continuous delivery and automation patterns, agile and iterative development cycles
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.