If you are an experienced Physical Therapist looking to be part of a clinical team delivering complete injury and rehabilitative care, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! We’re looking for Physical Therapists to perform focused manual therapy and rehabilitative treatments. You’ll be the front line of defense for strengthening guidance, sprains and strains, lifestyle advice, and performance enhancement; and you’ll have access to the best tools, equipment, and resources to deliver the right care.
ZOOM+Care Physical Therapists provide guided body conditioning via stretching, strengthening, and stabilizing procedures. Join a multidisciplinary team that’s on the cutting edge, delivering a new kind of healthcare experience. We are looking for true innovators in this field who are willing to break free of the status quo and set new standards for evidence based care. Come help us disrupt the preconceived notions about what PT can and should be.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Rewarding blend of younger active patients
- Opportunity for upward mobility working for a large company
- Continuing education (CME) and malpractice insurance coverage by ZOOM+Care
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood centers with a well organized practice model
- ZOOM+Care is committed to evidence-based, standardized practice which for PTs means an emphasis on manual therapy and active rehab, with reduced need for modalities
- Online and in-person training to grow your treatment and disease management experience
- Help influence our standards model as we take it nationwide. This is not your typical 60 minute session experience. We are redefining the patient experience through shorter visits with focused content
- Licensed Physical Therapist in State of Oregon
- Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards