ZOOM+Care is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage our Clinic Launch Program!
Over the past 13 years, ZOOM+Care has grown from pioneering 'on-demand doctors' to becoming a Pacific NW staple for residents who expect unparalleled access to healthcare. Now we’re growing again, rapidly, and we’re seeking an experienced Project Manager to drive project management standards and systems across the real estate and clinic construction function.
As the Clinic Launch Project Manager, you will be responsible for controlling scope, planning execution, aligning resources, monitoring and communicating status, and leading the early identification and resolution of problems in the development of new clinics. If you are a results-oriented individual with 5+ years of project management experience, we want to hear from you!
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Help bring access to affordable healthcare to more patients in the Portland and Seattle markets by building and opening 7 clinics in 2019.
- Manage the initiation and planning of product development projects, including scoping work, estimating resource requirements, developing schedules and budgets, engaging with stakeholders and obtaining approval and ratification.
- Work with business leads to create and execute on project plans.
- Manage the execution of projects, including developing artifacts (team charter, project plan, workbook, budget) required to monitor and control the work. Manage change, risk, and stakeholder alignment. Deliver results on time and on budget with impact.
- Develop systems, templates, and processes that others can use to manage projects. Provide training in best practices and processes to the organization.
- Promote transparency through clear, accurate and regular reporting of the status, goals, changes, scope, priorities, schedules and resource requirements of projects.
- Problem solve and provide project plan support to business leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or technology field or equivalent experience
- Current PMP certification from the Project Management Institute is a plus
- MBA preferred but not required
- Five or more years of project management experience
- One or more years of construction project management experience
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.