We’re hiring an experienced Recruiter to join the People Team!
If you’re an experienced Talent Acquisition Professional with at least 5 years of experience, who lives to recruit brilliant professionals, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! As a Recruiter, you will foster relationships with senior management that will help us anticipate business needs, while finding and placing top talent for critical searches. You will use your skills to conceive and run campaigns, working closely with hiring managers to build ZOOM+Care, one Zoomer at a time.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun professionals in the healthcare industry.
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth.
- Partner with hiring managers to create strategies to handpick Zoomers. No other opportunity allows you to choose your co-workers and build THE company changing healthcare.
- Tired of post and prey? You’ll add creativity and innovation to help you search to the ends of the earth to find the right Zoomers. We require specific DNA to make this company great so it will take a sourcing scientist.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup culture. This role is all about finding the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow.
- Expertise in job advertisement development.
- 5+ years experience recruiting and preferred experience hiring healthcare professionals along with supporting and leading other cool HR functions.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.