We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager!
If you’re an experienced Senior Product Manager who wants to change the way people get care, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! As a key member of the Digital Product Team, the Senior Product Manager reports to the Director of Product and is responsible for coordinating program-level efforts between Product Managers in a SAFe/Agile framework. The Senior Product Manager elicits, evaluates, and understands key customer value and business outcomes and organizes teams around measurable outcomes. The Senior Product Manager leads Product Managers in program coordination, continuous exploration, and value delivery to the customer and business.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 47+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
Does this sound like you?
- You are passionate about healthcare and creating better experiences for patients.
- You love designing and shipping lean experiments, measuring, and learning.
- You are relentlessly curious and love solving problems.
- You thrive with collaboration.
- You practice humility in discovering customer and business value.
- You are a passionate storyteller.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Translate Product Vision into Epics
- Lead Epic definition with problem statements, business value, hypotheses and requirements
- Own the program roadmap
- Understand the needs of internal business owners and translate into a prioritized program backlog
- Translate business objectives into team-level OKRs
- Lead Product Managers in Program Increment planning with business stakeholders
- Supervise a team of Product Managers
- Coordinate discovery and delivery cycles on multiple time horizons
- Use Lean UX approach with teams to define problem space and customer-centric hypotheses and experiments
- Build alignment across product team, technology team, cross-functional partners (medical, strategy, operations, customer support, etc) and leadership/executive team
- Lead release planning and change management, including working with internal training teams
- Become an expert in patient’s unmet needs and the Perfect Visit™ Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- More than five years of experience digital product management, with experience at the program or portfolio level
- Strong leadership, project management, presentation and communication skills
- Experience with enterprise or scaled agile product development