We’re hiring an experienced X-Ray Technologist to join our growing imaging practice!
If you’re an experienced X-Ray Technologist who wants to improve the accessibility and quality of imaging, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. You’ll join our growing team of X-Ray, Ultrasound and CT Technologists delivering diagnostic quality imaging for our neighborhood clinics. You will deliver care with a talented team of Associates, PAs, NPs, NDs, and Specialists! You’ll work in a supportive learning environment where you can practice safely and share your clinical skills with the rest of our team. Delivering the right care to your patients will be easy in our integrated delivery system that includes primary care, mental health, ER, orthopedics and other specialists.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever-growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight.
- Work with a talented and dynamic team of Doctors, Physician Assistants, Sonographers, CT Technologists, and Associate staff
- Perform quality diagnostic x-rays to support medical providers
- Provide a revolutionary, state of the art, customer experience
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics with a well-organized practice model
- ARRT Registered Technologist
- State license holder (OBMI or WA DOH)
- Competent and able to perform all routine and specialized x-ray examinations
- Current BLS w/ AED training CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- Can easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.