ZOOM+Care is Hiring Family Nurse Practitioners!
Are you a Family Nurse Practitioner who is interested in:
- Building the nation's first complete health system from the ground up to deliver twice the health care at half the price with ten times patient delight?
- Working 34 hours a week with no admin days and no on-call time?
- Enjoying 3.5 days off every week?
- Practicing in an environment that puts the patient first? Where patients rate their care at a 4.7 out of a 5.0 scale?
- Earning $115,000-$160,000 a year by seeing 2 patients an hour?
- Working close to home? ZOOM+Care has openings in neighborhoods throughout the Portland Metro Area!
If so, ZOOM+Care could be your dream job! As a talented Family Nurse Practitioner, you’ll diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses and injuries and conduct thorough wellness exams for adults and kids alike. Come develop your skills in our complete care system with ongoing support from our medical leadership team!
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Practice confidently with on demand access to your Supervising Physician
- Provide a rewarding mix of care including preventive care, illness and injury, diagnostic challenges, and procedures
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood clinics with a well organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+Care
- Provide evidence based medical care to your very own community
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- 1+ year experience in an urgent care, primary care or emergency care setting preferred
- Our competitive and transparent compensation plan lets you focus on what you love to do - deliver the right care
- Competitive base compensation marked above industry average with bonus potential
- Opportunities for extra shifts with additional compensation
- Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards
Want to learn more about us?