We’re hiring an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team!
Are you an experienced professional with 2 years of Accounts Payable experience and are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience with full-cycle Accounts Payable and general accounting knowledge? Are you looking to put your mark on a growing company where you will have the opportunity to identify process improvement opportunities as opposed to sticking to the status quo? If you answered yes to all of the above, then ZOOM+Care could be right for you.
At ZOOM+Care you will be joining a small-but-mighty finance team where collaboration is emphasized and flexibility is encouraged. You will be working closely with other departments to develop relationships and ensure consistent and timely follow-up. We are a deeply committed mission-driven company and our finance team plays a key role in being able to provide innovative healthcare solutions to the Pacific Northwest!
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Managing all activities for Accounts Payable:
- Ensure timely and accurate payments
- Maintain accurate vendor records
- Maintain accurate control reports
- Managing vendor communication to ensure accounts are current and to resolve any issues that may arise, including obtaining necessary vendor tax info.
- Distributing daily invoices to appropriate budget owners for approval.
- Maintaining tracking of outstanding invoices to ensure timely processing.
- Receiving approved invoices and posting to Sage, processing weekly check run of invoices and expense reports and routing printed checks for signatures.
- Maintaining electronic shared vendor files, weekly scanning of invoices and other financial documents.
- Processing and reconciling employee reimbursements on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling monthly vendor statements as they are received.
- Working closely with other departments to develop a purchase process that ensures consistent, appropriate control measures.
- Responding to internal accounts payable inquiries.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and other job-related duties as assigned.
- Join a tight-knit team that values hard work and collaboration but also working autonomously
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Join an innovative company where you will have the opportunity to create change
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field strongly preferred
- 2 years of relevant A/P experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.