We’re hiring an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician.
If you’re an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician with at least two successful years in an emergency room setting and you’re looking for a new challenge, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an effort to transform emergency medicine. You’ll join a team for fellow emergency physicians, specialists, primary care providers, NPs/PAs/NDs and technologists who are coming together with the shared purpose of reinventing American healthcare.
This might be a fit if you are looking for an unparalleled opportunity for personal growth and professional development. Join the ZOOM+Care team to focus on clinical excellence and innovation while earning an attractive salary!
A little about ZOOM+
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand complete care including urgent care, primary care for adults and children, emergency care and specialty care in neighborhoods in Portland and Seattle. ZOOM+Care specialty areas include Dermatology, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, Cardiology, Podiatry and more to come. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014 and 2015 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun board-certified physicians, specialists, PAs, NPs and NDs
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood centers with a well-organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+Care
- Opportunity to master outpatient procedures
- ZOOM+Care is committed to evidence-based medical practice
- Great opportunity to be on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- Board-certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- ACLS certified
- Washington Medical License
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.