We’re hiring an experienced IT Support Specialist II!
ZOOM+Care is looking for a smart, creative person who wants to change the world of Healthcare. We’re building a team of innovators, builders and relentless doers who are making healthcare more complete and delightful. We call it Twice-1/2-Ten: twice the care, at half the cost with ten times the customer delight.
We are looking for a super talented IT Support Specialist II who is passionate about technology and helping people. You will be providing technical assistance and support for all ZOOM+Care employees through tickets, phone or chat. Additional responsibilities include account provisioning, hardware configuration, inventory management, AV and phone system support, and special project support as needed.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Providing technical assistance and support for all ZOOM+Care employees through tickets, phone, chat and in-person support at clinical locations as needed
- Coordinating with on-site and remote employees, vendors and contractors for all IT support
- Triaging help desk tickets and escalating appropriately when needed
- Executing 24 hour emergency support for ZOOM+Care employees during on-call rotation
- Deploying and maintaining mixed environment of MacOS and Windows devices
- Deploying and maintaining software
- Training employees when implementing new hardware and software
- Developing new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Working with development team to provide end user support for internally developed software
- Following and enforcing organization security policies to protect customer data
- Maintaining inventory management system
- Coordinating with management and Facilities team to relocate, store, and transfer technical equipment between physical clinic locations
- Managing inventory management, AV and phone system support, and special project support
- 3 - 5 years experience providing technical support
- Experience working in customer-facing production environments
- Experience with the following technology:
- Windows Active Directory
- Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Google GSuite
- Apple Hardware (imaging and repair)
- PC Hardware (imaging and repair)
- Operating Systems inc. MacOS/Windows/Linux
- Mobile operating Systems inc IOS and Android
- Networking inc. Cisco Meraki
- Remote Desktop Solutions
- IT Inventory Management and Procurement
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Nice to Have:
- One or more technical certifications inc. COMPTIA A+, Network+, etc.
- Experience setting up/running retail locations
- Experience with legacy software solutions
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.