We’re hiring an experienced Sonographer!
The primary responsibility of the Sonographer is to deliver an optimal patient experience while taking ultrasound images. The ZOOM+Care Sonographer is responsible for customer service and clinical assistance to medical care providers in a clinical environment.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Obtaining diagnostic ultrasound images to support ZOOM+Care providers.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with patients and providers.
- Must be able to perform services including, but not limited to: abdominal, small parts, limited vascular and limited OB studies
- Must be able to work in an independent environment
- Provide a revolutionary, state of the art, customer experience
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics with a well-organized practice model
- ARRT or ARDMS Registered
- State license holder (OBMI/WA DOH)
- Current BLS w/ AED training CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- 2-3 year of experience
- Willingness to work shifts at multiple ZOOM+Care Super clinics (locations in Lake Oswego and NE Portland)
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.