We’re hiring an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse!
If you’re an experienced LPN with at least two successful years in an acute urgent care or emergency setting and you’re looking for a new challenge, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an effort to transform emergency medicine. You’ll join a team of emergency physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, and imaging technologists who are coming together with the shared purpose of reinventing American healthcare.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 45+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine, and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun emergency physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, and imaging technologists.
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth.
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood centers with a well-organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+Care.
- Assist with outpatient procedures, including laceration repair, incision and drainage, etc. Other tasks include starting IVs, splinting, administering medications, and irrigating and preparing wounds.
- ZOOM+Care is committed to evidence-based medical practice.
- Great opportunity to be on the cutting edge of American healthcare.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in Washington state
- 2 years full-time practice in acute urgent care or emergency settings
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.