We’re hiring an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer!
If you’re a QA Automation Engineer with at least five years experience in QA Automation and you’re looking for a new challenge, ZOOM+Care is right for you. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you'll partner with our software engineering team getting products to market on rapid sprint cycles and disrupt the status quo. You’ll collaborate across a diverse team of technologists, designers, business customers and product owners to produce creative software solutions.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, shipping innovative and compelling features rapidly, you'll knock it out of the park. Healthcare industry experience is not required; we are looking for people who know how to deliver secure and stable software solutions. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your engineering skills and sharing the ZOOM+Care engineering vision.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 40 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Computer science, Information Systems degree or related experience or related degree
- Analyze user stories and manual tests in order to create automated software tests
- Develop and maintain automation of unit, integration and functional system tests(JUnit, Spock, Cucumber Selenium, Geb, Jest, Sinon, Protractor etc)
- Participate in various types of tests including Smoke, Functional, GUI, API, Regression, Performance, Security, Ad-hoc, System, End-to-End, and Integration testing.
- Execute automated test cases using CI/CD pipeline.
- Log issues with clear steps to reproduce and drive follow-up discussions with developers and product managers to get them resolved.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of testing processes and procedures by analyzing reported bugs/issues with a strong emphasis on using automation to shorten the test cycle.
- Partner with others to configure application infrastructure using configuration as code practices to support a continuous integration, delivery and deployment environment (Jenkins Pipeline, CloudFormation, TerraForm, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Preemptively discover potential system faults through exploratory testing
- Experience with GIT and Jira preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Restful Web and/or Microservices
- Experience with BDD methodology and frameworks
- Experience writing SQL queries (postgres)
- Exposure to API testing tools (e.g. Postman, JMeter)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.