ZOOM+Care is seeking a Facilities Specialist!
Over the past 13 years, ZOOM+Care has grown from pioneering 'on-demand doctors' to becoming a Pacific NW staple for residents who expect unparalleled access to healthcare. Now we’re growing again, rapidly, and we’re seeking a Facilities Specialist to join our team.
As the Facilities Specialist, you will provide support in the daily management of ZOOM+Care facilities, and assist in new clinic launches and service line expansions. If you are a results-oriented individual and pride yourself on your organization and communication skills, then we want to hear from you!
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Manage key vendors and execute quarterly scorecard system; ensuring vendors are performing up to Zoom standards.
- Ensure the safety of all Clinic and Basecamp staff through the management of our security system.
- Maintain consistent brand presentation and functionality of all Zoom clinics through the dispatching and delegating of one-off maintenance work to contractors.
- Utilize your computer skills to enter, track and report on facilities issues.
- Provide back-up coverage to the team for mission critical functions in inventory and facilities.
- Schedule preventive maintenance.
- Grow within a fast-paced company determined to change how healthcare is delivered!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience supporting operations and/or other environment requiring high level of organization and follow-through
- Ability to identify key processes needing improvement
- Comfortable working autonomously and within a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to change focus quickly
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.