ZOOM+Care is seeking a Director of Real Estate!
Over the past 13 years, ZOOM+Care has grown from pioneering 'on-demand doctors' to becoming a Pacific NW staple for on-demand care. Now we’re growing again—rapidly—and we’re seeking a Director of Real Estate to execute on the ZOOM+Care growth strategy and to secure the optimal locations and properties to support expansion in multiple markets.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever-growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine, and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" —twice the health, half the cost, and ten times the delight.
- Execute on the growth strategy, including new property acquisition or renovation of existing properties.
- Develop processes to drive site selection and deal closure including negotiation, legal review, synchronization with business leads, and document preparation and tracking.
- Be the market expert in your particular sub-market regarding market conditions such as rents, available product, demographics and general economic trends.
- Create, maintain, grow and foster quality relationships with existing and prospective landlords, developers, and with the broker community.
- Coordinate leasing activity with business owners, legal, accounting, finance, design and construction.
- Provide market analysis support for the product teams.
- Participate in the budget process and maintain awareness of property financial performance relative to budget.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years minimum of experience in leasing and brokerage field and related business experience in connection with the sourcing, negotiation, and execution of commercial leases/contracts.
- Proven track record of real estate development aligned with strong brands.
- Expertise is using data to locate high-performing stores.
- Ability to travel up to 1-2 days per week.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including health & wellness benefits, 401K with employer match, paid time off & parental leave, and additional benefits and rewards.