We’re hiring a Per-Diem X-Ray Technologist to join our growing imaging practice!
If you’re an experienced X-Ray Technologist who wants to improve the accessibility and quality of imaging, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. You’ll join our growing team of X-Ray, Ultrasound and CT Technologists delivering low dose imaging for our Scholls Ferry clinic. You will deliver care with a talented team of Associates, PAs, NPs, NDs, and Specialists! You’ll work in a supportive learning environment where you can practice safely and share your clinical skills with the rest of our team. Delivering the right care to your patients will be easy in our integrated delivery system that includes primary care, mental health, ER, orthopedics and other specialists.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Work with a talented and dynamic team of Doctors, Physician Assistants, Sonographers, CT Technologists, and Associate staff
- Perform quality diagnostic x-rays to support medical providers both on and off-site
- Provide a revolutionary, state of the art, customer experience
- ARRT Fully Registered radiographer
- OBMI license holder
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience as a X-Ray Technologist
- Current BLS w/ AED training CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- Can easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.