We’re hiring a Benefit Team Supervisor to join our Benefit Leadership Team!
If you’re an experienced leader who is looking for their next challenge, then Benefit Team Supervisor could be right for you! You will provide leadership, coaching, training, management, and direction to our Benefits Verification Specialists (BVS), PA Specialists (PAS) and Surgery Schedulers. You will ensure these roles are aligned on the most up to date processes and workflows, and monitor performance to identify and communicate opportunities for improvement.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Facilitate day-to-day Benefit Team operations (coordinating break & lunch schedules, assisting with difficult patient interactions, staffing call-outs, etc).
- Coach and educate Benefit Team employees to maintain elevated product and service knowledge.
- Meet bi-weekly with staff to manage performance, reinforce training, and provide feedback.
- Process Time Cards for Benefit Team Staff.
- Design and Manage Clinical Support, Approve or Deny PTO, Shift Swaps & Drops, etc, while managing metrics and OT/available PTO.
- Complete, document, and communicate annual evaluations to Benefit Team Staff.
- Process auto-increases, and role change paperwork.
- Create and deliver weekly Benefit Team Huddle.
- Conduct in-person interviews for Benefit Team candidates.
- Coordinate Benefit Team shadowing for Zoom staff and BVS candidates.
- Communicate and reinforce new initiatives and changes to processes or workflows.
- Work with the Real Time Operations Manager and other departments within ZOOM+Care to eliminate friction points and develop potential new workflows.
- Assist with Benefit Team employee work flow as necessary.
- 1 years of experience on ZOOM+Care Benefits Team Preferred
- Thorough understanding of ZOOM+Care processes and policies
- High School Diploma
- 4 year College Degree preferred
- Management experience in hospitality, retail and high-service companies valued
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.