ZOOM+Care is hiring a Family Medicine Physician for our Neighborhood Clinics!
Are you a Family Medicine Physician who is interested in:
- Becoming part of one of the most innovative and forward-thinking healthcare companies in the country?
- Building the nation's first complete health system from the ground up?
- Excellent work-life balance, working three days a week in clinic and one day of remote clinical support?
- Practicing in a highly supportive, team-based, collaborative clinical environment focused on patient empowerment and health literacy?
If so, ZOOM+Care could be your dream job! As a Family Medicine Physician, you will mentor and supervise a top-notch team of talented PAs, NPs and NDs in the art of Primary and Urgent Care within the ZOOM+Care on-demand platform.
A little about ZOOM+Care
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight! ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Collaborate with other Physician Leaders to strengthen our evidence-based platform and develop point-of-care clinical guidelines.
- Care for a patient population that is dynamic, health-conscious, motivated, highly functional and appreciative.
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood clinics with a well organized, technologically enhanced, team-based model and a rich internal referral network of primary and specialty providers.
- Focus on direct patient care and mentorship, with no patient phone calls and support from a team of on-demand Digitalists™.
- Share in ZOOM+Care’s growth and success, with further leadership opportunities and growth potential.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Med-Peds with 2+ years of post-residency clinical practice, or the equivalent
- Experience and comfort with infants, children and adults
- Experience with office-based procedures (laceration repair, I&Ds, skin biopsies, joint injections)
- Experience in “bedside” teaching and mentoring appreciated
- Experience in a leadership role is preferred but not required
Market-leading salaried compensation and benefits plans
- Paid time off and paid parental leave
- $3,000 CME stipend and one week of CME PTO per year
- 401k with 4% employer match
- License and professional society membership reimbursement
- Employer paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tails coverage
- Additional health and wellness benefits