ZOOM+Care is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to facilitate growth and scalability!
Over the past 13 years, ZOOM+Care has grown from pioneering 'on-demand doctors' to becoming a Pacific NW staple for residents who expect unparalleled access to healthcare. Now we’re growing again, rapidly, and we’re seeking a CFO to guide our business and next growth phase as we scale operations and expand regionally.
As the ZOOM+Care CFO, you’ll use your robust toolbox and experience to establish a stable financial foundation across the organization and architect a scalable financial plan for 2019 and beyond, enabling ZOOM+Care to not only build up, but build out for years to come.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 37 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a team of innovative leaders who are passionate about changing the status quo of healthcare and build out the ZOOM+Care presence
- Serve as a key sparring partner to the CEO and Board to explore, identify and to drive strategic business growth plans
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Drive financial planning and risk management strategies while providing timely insights into operational results, trends and growth drivers
- Cash management including debt, insurance, payor contracting, audit, A/P, A/R, and GL, development of capital and operating budgets, optimal operation of the revenue cycle function, reimbursement, development and interpretation of financial statements and reports, internal controls and maintenance of appropriate accounting practices and procedures to facilitate high growth
- Develop and establishes finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- 10+ years in responsible financial leadership roles
- 3+ years of senior executive experience
- Health care experience preferred
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Proven track record of taking a company, or division, through significant growth and scale
- Experience in a consumer-facing, growth-oriented, innovative, company that is known for financial excellence
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.