We’re hiring experienced customer service experts to become Help Team Associates!
If you’re high-energy and enjoy solving complex problems while delighting customers, read on! ZOOM+Care is looking for people like you to join our team of talented customer service experts. As a ZOOM+Care Help Team Associate, you will be the first point of contact with our patients over phone and email. You will be a true pillar of our organization, finding solutions for complex issues, and inspiring our patients to become evangelists. Our Help Team Associates eat challenges for breakfast. They’re scheduling ninjas and resource experts, working behind the scenes at our headquarters. They know everything about ZOOM+Care and have far-reaching influence and scope. You won’t find stuffy cubicles and gray walls here. At ZOOM+Care we’ve got standing desks, yoga balls for the adventurous, and a high-performing team transforming healthcare.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun customer service experts
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Learn about the expansive world of healthcare
- Partner with us on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- Strong interest in healthcare
- Work experience in hospitality and high-service companies valued
- Self motivated, organized, and skilled at multitasking
- Compassionate and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Computer savvy (ZOOM+Care is paperless)
- Open availability and flexible schedule
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.