We’re hiring an experienced Radiographer!
The primary responsibility of the Radiographer is to deliver an optimal patient experience while taking routine and specialized CT and/or x-ray examinations. The ZOOM+Care Radiographer is responsible for customer service and clinical assistance to medical care providers in a clinical environment.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Taking CT and/or x-ray images to support medical providers using both fixed and mobile CT and x-ray equipment.
- Communicating professionally with patients and providers.
- Assembling equipment and supplies according to requirements for specific tests or procedures.
- Guiding patients through procedure and ensuring a comfortable experience.
- ARRT Registered Radiographer (CT Techs must be certified in CT)
- State license holder
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience as a radiographer
- Able to perform all routine and specialized CT and/or x-ray examinations
- Current BLS w/ AED training CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- Optional: Certification in phlebotomy; knowledge of venipuncture, ability to locate an accessible vein, and to draw a blood sample
- Ability to work at a computer and stand for long periods of time
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.