We’re hiring an experienced Project Coordinator!
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator who is obsessed with the details. We’re on our way to rebuilding healthcare in a way that works for our patients, and we want your help to ensure that same revolutionary experience for our employees.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Stay organized and focused while consistently working on multiple projects in different phases
- Work closely with the Clinic Launch Program Manager and other Project Managers to build and open new ZOOM+care clinics.
- Perform due diligence for upcoming new clinic locations
- Set up utility services for new clinics
- Organize, track and update multiple project budgets
- Create project plan documents including schedule and charter.
- Support project managers with GC and other vendor pay apps
- Follow up and follow through on punch list items and close out documentation
- Join a team of super-smart and fun professionals
- Facilitating clinic processes
- Assisting with the clinic launch
- Complete administration and maintenance of
- Support to improve continuously HR processes
- Ad hoc projects
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup culture. This role is all about nurturing the smartest folks and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Result and quality orientation
- Can do attitude
- Self starter
- Ability to learn quickly, maintain confidentiality and adapt to feedback
- Experience in Administrative duties
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.