ZOOM+Care is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to open new clinics!!!
Over the past 13 years, ZOOM+Care has grown from pioneering 'on-demand doctors' to becoming a Pacific NW staple for residents who expect unparalleled access to healthcare. Now we’re growing again, rapidly, and we’re seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to drive new clinic construction for a dynamic health-care company. This position will be sitting out of our Seattle, WA office.
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning execution, aligning resources, monitoring/communicating status, and leading the early identification and resolution of problems in the construction of new clinics. If you are a results-oriented individual with 2+ years of construction project management experience, we want to hear from you!
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 40+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Work closely with the Clinic Launch Program Manager to build and open 16 new ZOOM+care clinics in 2020
- Manage construction projects, including developing schedules and budgets, engaging with stakeholders, obtaining approval and ratification, and managing vendors to get the work done
- Manage performance of general contractors and other key vendors for clinic builds
- Support the execution of projects, including developing artifacts (team charter, project plan, workbook, budget) required to monitor and control the work
- Manage change, risk, and stakeholder alignment. Deliver results on time and on budget with impact.
- Promote transparency through clear, accurate and regular reporting of the status, goals, changes, scope, priorities, schedules and resource requirements of projects.
- Stay organized and focused while consistently working on multiple projects in different phases
- Communicate cross functionally with internal stakeholders as well as architects, engineers, contractors, vendors, landlords and city officials
- Organize sometimes ambiguous information into clear action items for yourself and the team
- Prepare overall construction budgets based on historical information and site specific characteristics
- Track project costs in relation to budget
- Work closely with ZOOM+care Facilities and Inventory teams during and after project turnover
- Consistently analyze projects for areas for improvement and cost saving measures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least two years experience in Construction Management or Project Management
- Current PMP certification from the Project Management Institute is a plus
- Construction project management in healthcare, retail or restaurant is a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Smartsheets or other project management software
- Strong team-building, problem solving, and communication skills required
- A general understanding of construction methods/procedures, building codes, and zoning requirements
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.