We’re seeking a Business Development Manager
You’re a relationship builder who thrives on networking. You’re as comfortable forging partnerships with store managers and local newspapers as you are shaking hands with locals. You have a keen eye for opportunities to connect with a community and you understand that true market penetration involves not just superficial brand awareness, but a deeper level of brand endearment.
At ZOOM+Care, you will coordinate with the marketing team to establish a presence in new trade areas across the Seattle metro area, making appropriate connections with local businesses, media outlets, and community organizations, while identifying partnership and sponsorship opportunities and laying the groundwork for a strong involvement in each community.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 47+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Travel within the Seattle metro region to form relationships and foster partnerships with local businesses.
- Arrange, negotiate, and execute key partnerships, sponsorships, and collaborations with area businesses.
- Coordinate with local media and press contacts to ensure coverage of significant events and health updates.
- Connect with neighborhood business associations and community organizations to identify upcoming opportunities and partnerships within the community.
- Organize Grand Opening events for new clinics and key product launches.
- Coordinate involvement in seasonal neighborhood events and activation opportunities.
- Be able and willing to travel to ZOOM+Care headquarters in Portland, OR on a regular basis (monthly or bi-monthly).
- 4-5 years of experience in Retail Marketing or Business Development
- Experience in the healthcare industry or similar retail service industry.
- 3+ years of experience in Field Marketing, Event Marketing, or Brand Activation.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
- Please submit your resume and a cover letter.
- Include photos or links to previous projects as applicable.