We’re hiring a Procurement & Contracting Manager!
ZOOM+Care is growing at a rapid pace and is in need of an experienced Procurement and Contracting Manager! As the Procurement and Contracting Manager, you will be accountable for the development, execution, and management of a procurement system/process serving all functions in the organization including budget approval, strategic alignment, legal review, favorable contract terms, supplier evaluation and pricing review/negotiation of all agreements. You will coordinate with finance, legal, and all functional departments. Success will be measured by the ability to facilitate effective purchasing for the organization, having the right inventory in all clinics at all times, cost management across all suppliers, and legal oversight of contracts, including ongoing management of contracts.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 47+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost and ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Assess current state of procurement process and design process and select tools to implement a company-wide, streamlined system that meets the needs of all functional groups, clinic operations, and finance
- Evaluate and implement software systems relevant to execute on the procurement process
- Develop quality metrics for procurement process with a focus on process improvement, service enhancement and improved automation
- Review contracts to ensure favorable terms and legal due diligence is complete
- Conduct research to ascertain the best practices and suppliers in terms of customer service and quality to ultimately obtain the best value for the company from its suppliers.
- Select and manage vendors; negotiate terms and pricing
- Synthesize data into information to help leadership understand areas of opportunity to drive better purchasing performance across the organization
- Audit company contracts for currency
- Develop process for ongoing management of contracting database.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with the procurement team to ensure purchase requests are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Review Inventory Management System and provide guidance for optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Procurement process development experience
- Procurement software systems experience
- Expert negotiation skills
- Contract evaluation
- Paralegal or other legal experience desired
- People management
- Time management and sense of urgency
- AGILE sprint planning process
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.