ZOOM+Care is Hiring Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners for our Evening Shift (M-F 5:00pm-12:00am) - Part-Time also available!
Are you a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who is interested in:
- Building the nation's first complete health system from the ground up to deliver twice the health care at half the price with ten times patient delight?
- Participating in growing and refining an established cutting-edge Mental Health Program?
- Working 34 hours a week with no on-call time?
- A schedule personally designed to fit your needs?
- Practicing in an environment that puts the patient first? Where patients rate their care at a 4.7 out of a 5.0 scale?
- A highly integrated, collaborative team-based delivery system with lots of support?
- Working close to home? ZOOM+Care has openings in neighborhoods throughout the Portland Metro Area!
If so, ZOOM+Care could be your dream job! As a talented Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, you will provide psychiatric assessments, consultations and holistic medication management with therapy. Come develop your skills in our complete care system with ongoing state-of-the art support from our medical leadership team!
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Practice confidently and independently with on demand support from board certified Psychiatrists and Physicians.
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood clinics with a well organized technologically enhanced team-based practice model and a rich internal referral network of primary care and specialty providers.
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth.
- Deliver excellent mental health care efficiently and effectively without the burden of managing your own practice.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to prescribe medication including DEA license for Controlled Substances
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
Want to learn more about us?