ZOOM+Care is Hiring Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners!
Are you a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who is interested in:
- Building the nation's first complete health system from the ground up to deliver twice the health care at half the price with ten times patient delight?
- Participating in growing and refining an established cutting-edge Mental Health Program?
- Working 34 hours a week with no on-call time?
- A schedule personally designed to fit your needs?
- Practicing in an environment that puts the patient first? Where patients rate their care at a 4.7 out of a 5.0 scale?
- A highly integrated, collaborative team-based delivery system with lots of support?
- Working close to home? ZOOM+Care has openings in neighborhoods throughout the Portland Metro Area!
If so, ZOOM+Care could be your dream job! As a talented Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, you will provide psychiatric assessments, consultations and holistic medication management with therapy. Come develop your skills in our complete care system with ongoing state-of-the art support from our medical leadership team!
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 38 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Practice confidently and independently with on demand support from board certified Psychiatrists and Physicians.
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood clinics with a well organized technologically enhanced team-based practice model and a rich internal referral network of primary care and specialty providers.
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth.
- Deliver excellent mental health care efficiently and effectively without the burden of managing your own practice.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to prescribe medication including DEA license for Controlled Substances
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards
Want to learn more about us?