We’re hiring an experienced Solution Architect!
If you’re an experienced Solution Architect and you live and breathe the information technology world, ZOOM+ could be right for you. This role will partner with our business stakeholders and technology teams to define and deliver business and technology solutions in alignment with our business strategy. This person will play a critical role in the expansion of our innovative services we provide to our customers in every engagement.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 40+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a team of innovative technology professionals who prioritize personal and professional growth
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in an ever-changing, dynamic, and highly supportive environment
- Discover a rewarding blend of being an internal consultant, security expert and program manager
- Be on the cutting edge of technology with us as we change the status quo in American healthcare
- Partner with clients to translate business objectives into system requirements and work with the Technology leadership and architects to define an enterprise-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points
- Perform complete, end-to-end business assessments and partner with technology architects to make recommendations about which solutions are best suited to achieve project/business objectives
- Participate in program increment planning by collaborating with the agile teams and stakeholders to produce backlog ready work
- Provide advisory services from customer experience and workflow perspective to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Facilitate estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects
- Work closely with teams to continuously relay feedback for improvement on features and functions, ensuring sustained customer success
- Ensure compliance to the solution architectural design
- Educate, train and provide guidance for best practice and standards to key team members
- Ensure that solution architecture aligns with business goals
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with the specified solution architecture
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
Experience, Education and Training
- 10+ years of healthcare experience as either a business analyst or business architect
- 10+ years working in Information Technology
- Lean Certified
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ability to build positive relationships across multiple stakeholders, senior leadership team and department heads
- Clear and agile thinking and analysis that leads to win-win innovative solutions while delivering on-time and on budget
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.