We’re hiring a Telemedicine Manager!
If you’re an experienced retail manager who wants to change how people get and give healthcare, keep reading. We’re looking for an experienced Telemedicine Manager to lead a team of 15+ medical providers delivering the best-in-class clinical and experiential care. As a ZOOM+Care Telemedicine Manager, you’ll optimize the financial and operational performance and the customer experience of our chat and video care teams.. You’ll hire, train, and retain ZOOM+Care providers, and keep your team connected to our promise of delivering what we call Twice. ½. Ten. - Twice the Health. Half the cost. Ten times the delight!
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 48+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Drive operational and financial performance including Profit and Loss, strategy development/deployment, and creation/execution of the operational playbook for all zones or facilities within product line
- Act as player/coach to mentor and lead a team of providers. In addition to financial performance, you will have the opportunity to ensure delivery of a beautiful experience for “Sarah” our customer, and to motivate and develop “Emma” our employee.
- You’ll play a key role in delighting Zoomers by translating our brand principles into tangible experiences from attracting to engaging to retaining. You’ll drive all facets of the overall user experience, inspire our teams and customers with bold, innovative and customer-centric ideas.
- You’ll establish key performance indicators for your service line, identify opportunities to improve, and then make it happen. The right candidate will have the leadership skills, strategic vision capable of leading business stakeholders on the product enhancement plans.
- Proven increased business performance for 12 consecutive months
- Previous experience leading a group of at least 10 people
- Previous Retail Management: Multi-Unit or large volume Store management
- Previous P & L accountability
- 5+ years of retail or customer service leadership (Healthcare experience preferred but not required).
- Proven success in managing business results and retail metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong character who demonstrates the following:
- High degree of flexibility and resilience
- Ability to effectively communicate to business partners
- Ability to coach a team to achieve specific outcomes
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.