We’re hiring experienced customer service experts to become Help Team Associates!
ZOOM+Care is looking for motivated multitaskers who thrive in a fast paced environment to join our team of talented customer service experts. As a ZOOM+Care Help Team Associate, you will be the first point of contact with our patients via phone, chat, and email. Our Help Team not only provides customer service for all of our clinics, but supports the entire ZOOM+Care system by completing medical office work, such as fulfilling records requests, resolving prescriptions issues, and uploading lab results.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun customer service experts
- Help patients navigate and schedule in the ZOOM+Care system
- Research and resolve complex customer service inquiries
- Work with external entities such as pharmacies and medical clinics to facilitate patient care
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Partner with us on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- Strong interest in healthcare
- Work experience in hospitality and high-service companies valued
- Self motivated, organized, and skilled at multitasking
- Compassionate and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Computer savvy (ZOOM+Care is paperless)
- Open availability and flexible schedule
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.