We’re hiring experienced customer service experts to become Help Team Associates!
Are you a motivated multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy helping others? Would you like to master new skills? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” a job on our Help Team might be just the thing for you. is looking for motivated multitaskers who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our team of talented customer service experts. As a ZOOM+Care Help Team Associate, you will be the first point of contact with our patients via phone, chat, and email. Our Help Team not only provides customer service for all of our clinics, but supports the entire ZOOM+Care system by completing medical office work such as fulfilling records requests, resolving prescriptions issues, and uploading lab results.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever-growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight.
- Join a team of super smart, fun customer service experts
- Help patients navigate and schedule in the ZOOM+Care system
- Research and resolve complex customer service inquiries
- Work with external entities such as pharmacies and medical clinics to facilitate patient care
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Work on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- Strong interest in healthcare
- Work experience in hospitality and high-service companies valued
- Self motivated, organized, and skilled at multitasking
- Compassionate and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Computer savvy (ZOOM+Care is paperless)
- Open availability and flexible schedule
- Robust compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.