Are you an experienced Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner located in either Washington or Oregon looking to provide quality care via chat, voice, and video?
- Give medical advice and guidance, treat and diagnose patients virtually
- Work 34 to 40 hours a week. No admin days, no on-call time.
- Play a crucial role in disrupting the healthcare industry.
- Enjoy the flexibility of different work environments, including the possibility of working from home.
- Help build the nation's first complete health system from the ground up.
You’ll practice in a fun, enriching environment focused on delivering quality care in a system dedicated to evidence-based medicine, advanced decision-support tools, and extensive professional clinical support.
Sound like your dream job? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” a position with ZOOM+Care might be just the thing for you. As a talented FNP or PA, you’ll diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses and injuries, and have support from an integrated, multi-specialty care team. Come develop your skills in our complete care system!
A little about ZOOM+Care
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our growing system of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Practice primarily from home, with occasional in-clinic work to support training, regulatory oversight and maintenance of clinical skills
- Earn top-tier compensation and benefits
- Master the delivery of the Digital Perfect Visit via chat, video, and the latest emerging technologies
- Real-time access to experienced physician support
- Easy-to-use, integrated electronic charting; advanced decision-support
- Physician Assistant (PA-C) or Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum of 18 months clinical experience in primary care or urgent care
- Ability to be licensed in Oregon and Washington and other states, as needed (or willingness and ability to obtain)
- Computer literacy with the desire and ability to learn unfamiliar technologies quickly
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills in order to provide care using different mediums
- Must be located in Washington or Oregon
- Must be licensed in both WA and OR or willing to get licensed
- Our competitive and transparent compensation plan lets you focus on what you love to do - deliver the right care.
- Robust benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, and additional perks.
Want to Learn More About Us?