We’re hiring an Accounting Clerk with a keen eye for accuracy!
In this role you will support the accounting team in completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices and financial information.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 37+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling transactions.
- Create, update, review and maintain accounting records and documents.
- Scanning & filing of external mail.
- Running accounting reports from accounting system.
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinating and resolving various issues with account reconciliations.
- Process accounts payable invoices.
- Contributing to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university strongly preferred
- 1 year of progressive business environment experience
- Strong communication & people skills
- Proficient excel skills
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.