We’re hiring experienced Chiropractors passionate about helping people.
If you’re an experienced Chiropractor looking to be part of a clinical team delivering complete injury and preventative care, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. We’re looking for a Chiropractor to perform manual therapy treatments including adjustments, massage, and other modalities. You’ll be the front line of defense for disc herniation, sprains and strains, lifestyle advice, and performance enhancement; and you’ll have access to the tools, equipment, and resources to deliver the right care.
ZOOM+Care Chiropractors provide focused treatments to help patients thrive and improve quality of life. Chiropractic care is one of the most frequently requested categories of care, so your schedule will be consistently full. Come join a multidisciplinary team that’s on the cutting edge, delivering a new kind of healthcare experience.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever-growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight.
- Work 3.5 days on, 3.5 days off, allowing for extra long breaks from care each week.
- Provide a rewarding blend of preventive care and wellness visits for an active patient population.
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood centers with a well organized practice model.
- Perform in an environment that is committed to evidence-based, standardized practice which for DCs includes: diversified adjusting, flexion-traction, percussion, cross fiber friction, and various soft tissue modalities.
- Focus on building relationships with your patients. You’ll have full support when it comes to billing practices, marketing, and other business strategies.
- Licensed Chiropractic Physician in State of Washington.
- 2 years full-time practice in primary care or specialist medicine preferred.
- Robust benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, and additional perks.