We’re hiring BC/BE Gynecologists to join our growing speciality practice.
If you’re a Gynecologist who wants to improve the accessibility and quality of women's health, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! You’ll join our growing women’s health team of PAs and NPs, and other GYN Physicians delivering evidence-based care in our system of on-demand neighborhood clinics. You’ll work in a supportive learning environment where you can practice safely and share your clinical skills with the rest of our team. Delivering the right care to your patients will be easy in our integrated delivery system that includes primary care, mental health, ER and other specialists.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Join a superior team of board-certified specialists and specialist PAs, NPs, NDs and Digitalists™
- Practice weekly in ZOOM+Care clinics and surgical suite
- Work within a fully digital healthcare environment
- Clinical support with subspecialty and surgical backup at major community systems
- Post-visit support delivered by our team of providers on Chat
- ZOOM+Care is committed to evidence-based medical practice
- Internal training programs, peer-to-peer learning and support for CME/CEU’s
Day to Day
- Provide direct patient care in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics
- Train and mentor PAs and NPs in supporting the Gynecology practice
- Provide a core set of surgical procedures to patients
- Manage quality, regulatory and compliance standards
- Perform within a structured care delivery framework that supports ZOOM+Care standards
- BC/BE in Gynecology
- The ideal candidates believe that there are fundamentally better ways to care for people and want to take part in next generation healthcare
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance & PTO for CME, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.