ZOOM+Care is seeking an experienced Training Specialist to join our team!
Over the past 13 years, ZOOM+Care has grown from pioneering 'on-demand doctors' to becoming a Pacific NW staple for on-demand care. Now we’re growing again—rapidly—and we’re seeking an experienced Training Specialist to join our team. As the Training Specialist, you will play an integral role in creating, administering, and facilitating learning experiences that support the employee experience and push our mission forward. If you have 2+ years experience in a corporate training or adult education role, and a passion for changing how healthcare is delivered, then we want to hear from you!
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever-growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine, and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" —twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight.
In your role as Training Specialist you will:
- Work with subject matter experts and field trainers to create engaging learning experiences for new and existing employees to further support business goals.
- Use your excellent writing skills to create and update playbooks and new employee checklists.
- Assist in the selection and implementation of a Learning Management System. Once implemented, you will be the go-to for all things LMS!
- Prepare for and deliver new employee orientation, ensuring every Zoomer is setup for success.
- Facilitate both in-person and virtual trainings.
- Serve as a backup for delivering field training. Our field team relies on your expertise!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years working in a corporate training or adult education role.
- Previous experience with a Learning Management System preferred.
- ATD certification preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain a positive attitude while working on projects with completing deadlines and changing circumstances as the result of a fast-paced environment.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.