We’re hiring an experienced CT Technologist! The primary responsibility of the technologist is to deliver an optimal patient experience while taking routine and specialized CT and Xray examinations. The ZOOM+Care technologist is responsible for customer service and clinical assistance to medical care providers in a clinical environment.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
The ZOOM+Care technologist’s responsibilities include:
- Competent in obtaining CT and x-ray images of diagnostic quality to support medical providers
- Communicate effectively and professionally with patients and providers.
- Must be able to work in an independent environment
- Provide a revolutionary, state of the art, customer experience
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics with a well-organized practice model
- ARRT Registered Radiologic Technologist
- State license holder (OBMI or WA DOH)
- 2 years experience in CT and Xray
- Competent and able to perform all routine and specialized CT and Xray examinations
- Current BLS w/ AED training CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- Certification in phlebotomy; knowledge of venipuncture, ability to locate an accessible vein, and to draw a blood sample
- Can easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Willingness to work shifts at multiple ZOOM+Care Super clinics (locations in Lake Oswego and NE Portland)
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards