You have a gift for connecting people with your writing
From rallying the troops to serving up big news to the right journalists, you’re adept at finding the right ways to communicate the right information to the right people at the right time. You know how to tease out the heart of the story from key stakeholders, crafting it into a story, and putting it in the hands of journalists seeking the next big scoop. You can spin a single topic into an email blast, press release, and social post that is imbued with a common thread and carry an established brand voice throughout.
At ZOOM+Care, you will be an integral piece in sharing within and outside the company all of the exciting growth and innovation ZOOM+Care is investing in. You will own and operate internal newsletters and intranet updates, help develop and grow our PR presence, and offer writing support and insights into our email and social media efforts.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 47+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Intake, organize, and correlate corporate communication requests to be written and distributed in our weekly company newsletter and/or updates to our intranet.
- Coordinate with Brand & Content Strategist and Business Development Manager to develop ZOOM+Care’s PR strategy, and foster strong media relationships.
- Work with key stakeholders and media partners to craft and distribute timely and relevant press releases.
- Maintain open communications with local media outlets and coordinate with appropriate teams to secure timely responses to requests for interviews and comments.
- Provide copywriting and development support on ZOOM+Care’s external email and text blasts and nurture campaigns.
- Coordinate with the Social Media Specialist to craft appropriate responses to social media feedback as needed.
- Develop a communications playbook for Help Team associates and others to follow when responding to public reviews.
- 2+ years communication or public relations experience.
- 3+ years experience writing press releases and emails.
- 1 year experience in a marketing specific position.
- Experience with tools like Act-On, Mailchimp, or similar preferred.
- Experience with tools like Staffbase or Simpplr a plus.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
- Please submit your resume, along with your professional writing samples.