We’re seeking a Business Development Manager
You’re a relationship builder who thrives on networking. You’re as comfortable forging partnerships with store managers and local newspapers as you are shaking hands with locals. You have a keen eye for opportunities to connect with a community and you understand that true market penetration involves not just superficial brand awareness, but a deeper level of brand endearment.
At ZOOM+Care, you will coordinate with the Senior Marketing Manager to establish a presence in new trade areas across the Pacific NW, making appropriate connections with local businesses, media outlets, and neighborhood associations, while identifying partnership opportunities and laying the groundwork for a strong involvement in each community.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 37+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Travel within target region to form relationships and foster partnerships with local businesses.
- Execute key partnerships and collaborations with area businesses.
- Coordinate with local media to ensure coverage of significant events.
- Connect with neighborhood business associations to identify upcoming opportunities and partnerships within the community.
- Organize Grand Opening events for new clinics.
- Coordinate involvement in seasonal neighborhood events and activation opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in Retail Marketing or Business Development
- Experience in the healthcare industry or similar retail service industry.
- 2+ years of experience in Field Marketing, Event Marketing, or Brand Activation.
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
- Please submit your resume and a cover letter.
- Include photos or links to previous projects as applicable.