We’re hiring a VP of Product to help drive our digital initiatives!
ZOOM+Care is seeking a seasoned VP of Product with a patient-first mentality and innovative spirit to help us deliver on our promise of providing radical access to healthcare. As a key driver of the Product Team, the VP of Product will be responsible in defining strategic development priorities at ZOOM+Care, weigh the long-term product roadmap against those priorities and lead your team through execution. The VP of Product will synthesize all facets of product development together into well designed software; knowing our customers, crafting a vision, managing the product experience and being an impactful business partner to other business leaders.
Does this sound like you?
- You are driven by defining strategic priorities and lay out a product vision that spans company wide using a data-driven approach to understand our customers
- You can transform vision into actionable, measurable product plans based on data and insights.
- You own the product roadmap across existing & new digital products
- You are continuously refining and evolve the product management process and procedures to ensure productive and efficient collaboration within the product team and across the organization; develop decision-making and consensus-building to manage projects through successful launch
- You are relentless at building teams
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 37 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine, and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Lead the process to determine product scope, roadmap, and priorities
- Gather product and customer requirements
- Gather and analyze feedback from all business functions
- Be passionate about the customer and be their voice inside the business
- Estimate project timelines
- Monitor the status of development projects, as well as participate in sprints and retrospectives
- Ultimately discover a product that is valuable, usable, and feasible
- Collect marketing and product analytics
- Monitor user engagement
- Manage landing pages and conversion funnels
- Participate in content marketing efforts
- Conduct competitive research
- Evangelize on behalf of the company and its vision
- 10+ years Product management experience (including 3+ years digital product management experience in a high growth environment)
- Expert in Agile development frameworks
- Passion for building functional and engaging consumer experiences
- Strong web or app UI/UX experience
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Customer-led product design philosophy with a user-focused approach; an ability to think about product from the users' perspectives
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience in hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights; demonstrates ability to design tests, measure results, and analyze performance; ability to point to past wins and speak to losses
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments. Startup experience strongly preferred, entrepreneurial spirit a must
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.