We’re seeking a Social Media Specialist
Are you obsessed with all things social? Can you tweet, snap, gram, pin, and post—all at the same time? Do you believe that social is the future of marketing? If you’re nodding your head yes, then our Social Media Specialist position might be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
At ZOOM+Care, you will work with the Marketing team to grow and maintain our social media presence, engage with our followers, and foster endearment for the Zoom brand. This is a great opportunity to put your social media skills to the test while learning new ones, and get your foot in the door with a well-established, rapidly growing organization.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our ever growing number of neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status-quo.
- Proactively manage and schedule content across all of ZOOM+Care’s social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.)
- Monitor conversations across social media, address important mentions and comments in real-time.
- Respond to incoming messages and address online customer comments and questions.
- Discover trending topics, community needs, and interests of target audience across social media.
- Engage with social media followers and facilitating meaningful conversations within the ZOOM+Care Community.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all platforms and stay current on all trends and updates to platforms in order to obtain maximum effectiveness.
- Develop goals and metrics for social media initiatives to align with strategic focus.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Specialist on content creation and curation, editorial calendar creation, and community management.
- Pitch campaign ideas and digital concepts to the marketing team to strengthen our social media presence and brand identity.
- Support marketing team in a variety of projects and initiatives.
- 1-2 years of experience in social media management.
- Familiarity with social media and online engagement tools, such as Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.
- Interest in and knowledge of digital media.
- A team mindset and a willingness to receive feedback.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or similar retail service industry.
- Graphic design experience
- Exciting compensation and benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.
- Please submit your resume and a cover letter.
- Include photos or links to previous projects as applicable